• We are excited that you are considering St. Francis World School to be the sculptor of the future of your ward. We are eagerly seeking to uphold and support them through their journey.
• To be a part of St. Francis World School family, you need to register the child by either personally collecting the registration form from the school office or you can opt for the facility of on-line registration by downloading the admission form.
• Alternatively, if you want to enquire about us, fill the online enquiry form and a member of admission team will get in touch with you.
• The Admission Form can be purchased from the school office from Monday- Saturday between 8:30 am to 3:30 pm. A pre-arranged appointment can also be taken for counselling process and school tour at +91 7300710042, +91 8178007986.
• Selection Process
• Selections for classes Pre Nursery – KG would be made on the basis of an informal interaction between the Parents and the Principal. There will be no written-test. The date and time for the informal interaction would be intimated to you by school office.
• For Class I onwards the admissions will be on the basis of an entrance test and an interaction with the Principal
Minimum Age as on 31st March, 2020
|2+ years for Pre-Nursery Class|
|3+ years for Nursery. Class|
|4+ years for KG Class|
Documents required at the time of Admission.
• Photocopy of Birth certificate duly attested by the Gazetted officer
• Two passport size color photographs of the child and one each of both the parents.
• For class II and above, previous year’s report card is mandatory
• Transfer Certificate of the previous school to be submitted at the time of admission.
• From Class – II onward, a student will be admitted only after submission of a transfer certificate from the previous school
Kindly contact the admission office at email@example.com for further queries.